Why are Mold Inspections and Mold testing perform
Mold Testing is performed in two ways: Air Quality Testing and Surface Swab Samples. Mold testing is necessitated for health issues, or for legal purposes. Air sampling would be the most common to use it will provide you with the species of mold and the quantity of mold spores in the air. If visual mold is present a swab is recommendable most of the time. If it looks like mold, A visual inspections may not be enough to accurately ascertain the extent of mold. And to Perform a mold clearance Testing to restore building or place to a fungi free ecology, is really good practice. Must be done.
• Discoloration or black mold on baseboards, wallboard’s, or wallpaper.
• Cracks in shower tile, lack of caulking, loose toilet seal, leaks under sink.
• Carpet and padding in direct contact with concrete slab.
• Poorly maintained or dirty air .conditioning/heating vents and filters
• Damp basement or crawl space.
• Water penetration (water marks on walls, mold spots on walls).
• Musty/ moldy odor.